Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Mama Jane

Today is my wonderful grandmother’s birthday.  I will not reveal her age, but she used to always tell me she is the same age Elvis would have been if he were alive today.  I have to brag because my Mama Jane is one of the most beautiful and kind people I have ever known.  My life is so blessed because of her and my grandfather, Max.  They both have been such a extraordinary Christian example in my life.  I truly believe that Mama Jane is a person who has a direct connection with God and she is a fierce prayer warrior.


I am also so thankful for my grandmother because of her I have my amazing mother.  The most beautiful kind person also raised the other most beautiful kind person I know, my mom.

“The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are.” ~ C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment