Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Something Beautiful

The McCormick house just became a whole lot prettier since we added a beautiful piece of artwork by Paula McLarty.  Paula is so talented and we are so thrilled to have a piece of her work in our house.  Not only is she talented she is also one of my favorite people ever.  She lights up every place she goes and it is always such a joy to be around.  Her beauty inside and out really shows in her artwork.  You can see more of her work here.
Now I get to show off my personal piece of Paula McLarty art.

She was able to take everything Jason and me love about Key West and put it in one painting.  Everything in this painting just screams Key West down to the smallest detail of the chickens that are everywhere.
Jason and I will always treasure this painting and it is one of my favorite things in my whole house.
THANK YOU, PAULA!  We love you!!!
“Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment