Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Miss University

Jamie and I met up for our annual tradition and attended the Miss University pageant.  Laura came along with us this time and it was so much fun!  We had to overcome a few obstacles to get to the pageant (like the major thunderstorm that happened at the same time we were meeting and getting pulled over by OPD because I forgot to turn my lights on, thankfully he just laughed at me and let me go) but we finally arrived!  We had awesome seats and we just had the best time.  We had the winner picked from the beginning and she did amazing!  I think she will represent Ole Miss well at Miss Mississippi.
I realized after that this was the 4th year Jamie and me had gone to the pageant together.  Our tradition predates both of our marriages and I hope it continues for many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment