Tuesday, June 5, 2012

T 'n' T Wedding Event

A few weekends ago one of my dearest friends, Taylor got married!  The wedding was SO much fun.  The whole wedding just screamed Taylor and Tyler and that made it so much more special.  Taylor and Tyler are one of those couples that instead of saying one or the other is lucky to have the other they are just perfect for each other.
I loved all the personal touches that they put into the wedding. It was also the perfect Ole Miss alum reception which included Ole Miss sunshades, Ole Miss pom poms, Ole Miss groom’s cake, and a Colonel Reb ice sculpture.  It was fun to be around some college friends I haven’t seen in awhile and just catch up. The reception was hosted by a DJ and he had a knack for knowing exactly what song to play for the crowd.  Lane Henry got an early introduction to rap classics like Gator Boots, Back that Up, Wobble, Cupid Shuffle and Cha Cha Slide.  It felt good just to dance and be silly and pretend we were all back the the Library.  Jason’s comment that I “wasn’t the worst” out there.  Guess I’ll take it!  I do love a good rap song! :)
I cannot say enough good things about Taylor and Tyler.  They are very special to me and will be lifelong friends.  I have shared many tough times with Taylor and she has always known the exact thing I needed to hear.  She is a very very special person.  I just hope I can be as good of a friend to her as she is to me.
Here are so pictures from the weekend:

Laine, Taylor, Me, Jamie

Car ride to the church

The driver of the bridesmaids

Taylor’s pretty shoes

He wears his sunshades at night

View from the reception

Reception


I think the Wop was on at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment