Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sounds Of The Season

My Mama, Mama Jane, and Max came to town and treated Jason and me to see the Sounds of the Season show at the Ford Center.  It was so wonderful and we left more in the Christmas spirit.  The Tupelo Symphony Orchestra was amazing and I could listen to them all day.  Mary Haskell and Guy Hovis (proud Ole Miss alums) sang and performed and the whole thing was hosted by Doris Roberts. Also the current Miss America, Teresa Scanlon made an appearance and I was really impressed with her poise on stage.  I was most excited about Doris Roberts, who is best known for her role as Marie on Everybody Loves Raymond (one of my all time favorite shows).  She was so funny and really seemed to be impressed Oxford, but really who isn’t? :) All in all it was a great memory to start off the Christmas Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment