Monday, October 24, 2011

Tailgate Shower

“There is no more beautiful spot to tailgate, nor one richer in tradition; the Grove has been the site of pregame picnicking for more than half a century.” Sports Illustrated
This weekend I hosted a Tailgate Shower in the Grove for two of my favorite people Taylor and Tyler.

Taylor and I have been friends since our first year at Ole Miss.  We lived in rooms right next door to one another in the dorm and then lived together in an off campus apartment the next year.  Taylor and I share a lot of fun memories and I am so blessed to have her in my life.  Taylor and Tyler both mean the world to me and it was so much fun to host this shower for them.
Here are a few pictures of the super fun shower!
Food Tables!
Our menu included: chilli (thanks to my dad!), chicken tenders, a variety of chips and dips, meat and cheese tray, chocolate acorns, pretzel footballs, strawberry cake, fruit salad, and so much more!
(Flowers by my awesome Mom)


Of course we have T.V. in the Grove :)

Gift Table
(Tablecloth by my talented Mom)

My gift to the couple

The Bride’s special Grove Sticker

The Hostesses

And of course the beautiful Bride and me

I truely enjoyed every minute involved in this shower!  Now I can’t wait for Taylor and Tyler’s wedding festivities!  May 26, 2012 will be here very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment