Monday, October 10, 2011

First Blog Post Ever



So….where to begin?  I never thought I would do a blog but I saw on a friend’s blog the idea to blog for her kids. And I thought wow that’s a wonderful idea.  Years from now I want my kids to be able to look back and know things about me and their dad’s day to day life.  By no means is our life very exciting but it’s ours and I want to be able to document it in some way!
So to start with this is Jason and me.


Jason is a parrothead and I am just a music lover. So Jimmy Buffett is something we both love!  And this picture was taken at the Jimmy Buffett concert on the beach in Orange Beach.  Wonderful time. Wonderful Memories.

I can’t wait to add to this blog and have something to cherish and look back on and appreciate the wonderful life God has blessed us with.  We have our good times and we have some really tough times, but in the end I wouldn’t change one thing.

“Pick me up, love, from the bottom
Up onto the top, love, everyday
Pay no mind to taunts or advances
I’m gonna take my chances on everyday”
Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment