Friday, September 14, 2012

So Blessed

Last weekend some of our family and friends from Oxford gave Jason and me a shower for Lane Henry. Let me tell you, Lane Henry is one very blessed little boy. He is so loved already. The shower was so wonderful and all the decorations were so CUTE! Jason and I received lots of things that we were really needing to prepare for Lane Henry’s arrival. The shower was fun and it was good to be around so many people I don’t get to see a lot. Thank you ladies for a wonderful shower! I cannot wait till Lane Henry gets to meet all of you!

Hostesses: Nina, Sandra, Me, Kay, Susan, Donna, Greer



Lane Henry’s room after unloading from the shower!
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones that love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed
-Martina McBride, Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment