Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year Jason and I got to spend Thanksgiving with almost everybody in our families.  I saw some of my family that I haven’t seen in years!
Our first Thanksgiving was with my mom’s side of the family.  We met Mama Jane, Max, Teresa, Ken, Anna Kate, Caroline, Connor, and my parents in Tupelo on Wednesday night.  It was so fun and felt so good to be around all of them.
Our next Thanksgiving was at the campgrounds with Jason’s parents and Jason’s aunt and uncle and cousins.  There we ate way too much good food and enjoyed watching some football.  The weather was really nice and the company was awesome too!
Next we ventured to North Mississippi to eat with my dad’s side of the family. I have not seen a lot of this side in years and it has seemed like the family has multiplied!  My dad has 2 sisters who have 3 kids each.  Now each of the kids have a husband/wife and at least one kid of their own!  I think I counted 30 people all together!  This was the only place I took some pictures.
 
 The originals!  My mom and dad, My dad’s sister Ann and her husband Billy, My dad’s twin sister Donna and her husband, Keith

The first cousins: (back row) Brian, me, Rena, and Jason (front row) Laura, Jenny, and Robin
 
The Kids: (front) Hunter, Taylor, Ethan (middle) Jace, Brady, Grace, Kyleigh, Ella (back) Baylor and Emma

This is what it looked like getting the picture together! :)
Lastly Jason and I traveled to Starkville to have Thanksgiving with some of my Starkville adopted family.  We ate a wonderful lunch at the Sansings with my best friend from high school, Jessica, her husband and parents, and my mom and dad.  It was so great to be able to catch up with them.  The girls just sat at the bar in the kitchen after we ate and talked just like we did so many times in high school.
 
Just a cute one of Jess and me! :)
Jason and I were so blessed this Thanksgiving to be able to spend so much time with all the loved ones in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment